I hope you’re ready for parades, Guinness, and A LOT of green. Saint Patrick’s day is just around the corner. If you can’t make the celebrations in New York or Boston don’t worry, we got you covered. To celebrate lets raise a glass to our 10 favorite St. Patty’s Day drinks.
1.Irish Coffee: On St. Patty’s day it’s important that you start the day right, and what better way then to Irish up your morning coffee?
2. Irish Black and Tan: A drink for every beer lover
3. Mint Peppermint Schnapps Shake: Spice up that milkshake with some peppermint schnapps.
4.Jameson and Ginger: Keep it simple, let the Jameson speak for itself.
5. Kilbeggan and Hot Cocoa: Looking for something to warm you up? This could just be the pick me up you need.
6.Four Leaf Clover: We could all use a little bit of luck!
7.The Nutty Irishman: Everyone is allowed to get a bit crazy on St. Patty’s day.
8. Kelly Green: Kelly? Green? This is just asking to be on our list.
9. Homemade Irish Cream: Pretty much the smoothest whiskey drink you’ll ever have.
10. Black Velvet: Two ingredients, one amazing drink
By: Michael Nunes